Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to get a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these stamped with proper stamp duty. These signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration in India Online fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of the company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may can be expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and has the right teams to try and do each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and find a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.